In March 2019, we started the development of a new high-tech mobile escape room for Sioux Technologies. The goal was to deliver a fully functioning escape truck within 3 months. Thanks to the efforts of our team, we were able to develop the software and at the same time do the construction. On 20 May, we showcased our amazing escape truck during the Techfestival at Strijp-S. People were very enthusiastic about the whole experience!
With 2-4 people you have to prevent an infected drone from spreading its virus on a global data server. You only have 10 minutes to do this!
- 2x 16A connections
- Built-in air conditioning
- 8 computers (5x Raspberry Pi, 2x NUC, 1x i5)
- 6 screens (4x 17″ built-in screens, 1x 17″ touchscreen and 1x 43″ touchscreen)
- Virtual Reality (Oculus Rift)
- Professional game and sound design
- Heavy-duty external vibrating motor for motion simulation
- Multiple cameras and microphone
- Control room including game master software
- Special clothing for the players
- Fireproof and safe design in accordance with the standards